- UPGRADE YOUR SPEAKER SYSTEM: Simplify the process by utilizing these speaker enclosures to add additional 6-Inch by 9-inch speakers to your vehicle
- ENCLOSURE MATERIALS: The enclosure is constructed of 3/4" MDF carpet with a poly fiber damper lining and nickel-plated spring terminals. Reinforced with glued joints and seams.
- COVER MATERIALS: Speaker box comes carpeted with a standard grey trunk liner for maximum durability
- INCLUDED IN PACKAGE: 1 pair of pre-wired enclosures, terminal cup, baffle material, and mounting screws.
- CONVENIENT INSTALLATION: Terminal cup connectors allow for speaker wires to easily connect to the speaker boxes
- DESIGNED PERFECTLY: Eminent Shear Quality To Stand up The Hardest Hitting Subwoofers, Wonderful, fit and finish. Rare carpentry strategies and arrangement, combined in manufacturing gives a strong...
- PERFECT MATCH: Built-in terminal with gold screw posts, It'll put a couple of vigor in your music. An intense ported box was laid out as a perfect match for the sub, so you can get an extraordinary...
- EXTREME DEVELOPMENT: Arranged for perfect execution for utilize with blenders and control enhancers. The hard shell cabinet holds impacts that would turn lesser wood boxes into sawdust. Speaker...
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Black carpet covering protects the box and offers a neat appearance that blends in with most interiors, to make things even better, you can have this combo of powerful sound and...
- 3/4" MDF CONSTRUCTION: Stands up to life in your trunk. Its aircraft-grade black carpet covering protects the box and offers a neat appearance that blends in with most interiors, while the embroidered...
- Package Dimensions: 22.1 cms (L) x 25.2 cms (W) x 32.4 cms (H)
- Product Type: Speakers
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
- TWO SPEAKER BOX ENCLOSURES – Premium built universal speaker enclosures to improve your overall sound quality and bass of your speaker system; Includes two 6” x 9” Enclosures Nickel Finish...
- HIGH GRADE MDF – Our speaker box enclosures are built with a durable high-grade MDF that is 5/8 inches thick built for solid frequency response and accurate music reproduction; The thick MDF panels...
- AIRTIGHT RECESSED SIDE PANELS – By using quality materials and aliphatic resin wood glue the sold construction of our speaker boxes are airtight and resonant free to reduce rattles and improve the...
- POLYFIL DAMPING MATERIAL – This Soft Woven Material helps create a flatter frequency response low bass extension and simulates a larger enclosure; Helps absorb vibrations to produce the best...
- NICKEL FINISH TERMINALS – Nickel Finish Metal Speaker Terminals help ensure a solid grip on the speaker wires for music signal transfer; Terminal cups are sealed and screwed tight to the enclosure...
- Package Includes: (1) Pair of Alpine SPE-6090 6" x 9" 2 Way Car Stereo Speakers Totaling 600 Watt, (1) Pair of Rockville RS6x9PR Car Audio 6x9" Wedge Sealed Speaker Box Enclosures.
- Features of SPE-6090: 6" x 9" Type-E Coaxial 2-way Car Speakers, Polypropylene cone pearl mica injection, 3/4" Silk soft dome tweeter, Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium, Woofer Magnet: Ferrite, 4 ohms...
- Specifications of SPE-6090: Peak Power Handling Per Pair: 600 watts, Peak Power Handling Each: 300 watts, RMS Power Handling Per Pair: 150 watts, RMS Power Handling Each: 75 watts, Frequency Response:...
- Features of RS6X9PR: Rockville RS6X9PR (2) Single 6" x 9" Wedge Speaker/Subwoofer Boxes, Price is Per Pair, Machine precision cut mounting holes, 5/8" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction, Top of the line...
- Enclosure Measurements: Type of Enclosure: Sealed, Enclosure Sub Size: 6" x 9", Dimensions in Inches: Height: 8.25" Width 12" Bottom Depth 7" Top Depth 5", Mounting Depth: up to 5.75” (enough depth...
- Allows for the addition of new 6x9 inch speakers or the relocation of existing 6x9 inch speakers without having to spend a fortune on a custom install. If the speaker you are using is deeper then the...
- Includes 2 Brand new Speaker Pods with Rubber Trim. Dimensions: Top 11" x 7.5", Bottom 15" x 11.5", Height 2" angled to 3.5"
- Designed with a 1" flange to allow for an airtight install via caulking or short screws, angled top, universal fit, heavy duty (1/8" thick), constructed of solid piece High-Grade ABS plastic,
- Applications: Cars, Trucks, Boats, UTV's, ATV's, RV's. UV Protected will not crack or fade in sun.
- If installation area cannot fit the flange this can be removed and the screw dimples used with long screws
- Pro Audio Tuned 6” x 9” speaker enclosures are designed to dramatically improve the sound quality and bass response of any 6” x 9” speaker system.
- High Grade MDF featuring a 5/8” MDF front baffle for solid frequency response and accurate music reproduction.
- Recessed Side Panels are air tight, resonant free, solid construction to reduce rattles and improve the overall sound quality.
- Push & Insert Speaker Terminals help ensure a solid grip on the speaker wires for music signal transfer. Terminal cups are sealed and screwed tight to the enclosure to ensure no air leaks.
- Plush OEM Grade Charcoal Carpeting is durable and matches OEM colors.
- Car Audio Custom 6" X 9" Sealed Hi Quality Pair Speaker Enclosure Unloaded Box
- 6 x 9-inch three-way loudspeaker pair.
- Plus One woofer cone with rubber surround
- Adjustable mylar-titanium tweeter and supertweeter with level control
- 300 Watts peak power handling; 2 ohm impedance
- Three-inch mounting depth
- Car Audio Custom 6" X 9" Sealed Speaker Wedge Gray Carpet Enclosure Unloaded Box
- Universal 6x9" Full Range Wedge Angle Speaker Box Enclosure Pair - Rhino Coated
- 6" X 9" Square Subwoofer Speaker Box
- Each Order Includes: (2) Speaker Boxes, (2) Terminal Cup Connectors, (2) 18 Gauge 24" 100% Copper Speaker Lead/ Quick Disconnect Wires 205".
- Quantity: 2 Speaker Boxes + Carpet Color: Charcoal
- Dimensions: Length: 11-1/4" + Width: 8" + Depth: 4-1/2"
- Brand New, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Plus OneTM woofer cone
- 3.0 Ohms Impedance
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENCY: PRV Audio’s 69MR500-PHP-4 midrange loudspeaker offers outstanding durability and a smooth midrange response through 12 kHz
- HIGH FIDELITY: It includes a 1 kHz high-pass filter to ensure the best possible fidelity while protecting the driver in high power car audio installations.
- SOLID STRUCTURE: A high-power ceramic magnet is attached to a sturdy, reinforced cast aluminum frame to ensure a solid support structure for long lasting play in most any environment
- POWER YOU CAN RELY ON: the phase plug (bullet) provides incredibly smooth, high frequency response of 500 – 12,000 Hz
- UPGRADE TODAY, HEAR THE DIFFERENCE: It is a great option for three way system requiring additional midrange support.
We Reviewed The Best 6×9 Car Speaker Boxes Available To Buy Car Audio Lovers
Speaker Box Buying Guide
Before you buy a speaker box, you should consider what type of material your speakers are made out of. There are three types of materials: wood, metal, and plastic. Wood is typically the most expensive option, but also the most durable. Metal is usually the cheapest option, but it is susceptible to corrosion. Plastic is the least expensive option, but it is not as durable. You can tell how durable a speaker box is by looking at the number of years you think it will last.
Speaker box material must be stiff enough so that the cone does not move or deform under air pressure changes. The ideal speaker box material is wood. Wood is very strong but also flexible. The wood used in speaker boxes is usually maple, mahogany, or spruce. Being well-damped means that the box will always return to its original position. It also means that the speaker box doesn’t resonate when encountering other frequencies. Hence, the speaker box doesn’t rattle excessively. Lightweight speakers are easy to carry around. You won’t need to worry about how heavy the speakers are. Commonly used materials include plastic, wood, metal, etc.
Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
MDF is a type of wood fiber used as a building material. It’s great for making furniture because it’s strong and sturdy. However, it’s also expensive. It’s also prone to cracking and warping over time. MDF is ideal for speaker boxes because it’s lightweight, inexpensive, and has good sound quality. It’s also resistant to moisture damage.
Plywood is an extremely strong material that makes great speakers. It is very easy to work with and can withstand some pretty heavy use. It does not resonate as well as MDF, but it is still an excellent choice if you want something that will last. Also, it is easier to cut and shape than MDF.
Particleboard is cheap but not very sturdy. Veneer-covered speakers are better because they are waterproof. In addition to these materials, speakers can also be made out of plastic and stone. Marble and slate cut off-resonance but weigh a lot!
How Do You Make A 6×9 Speaker Box?
You have different options when choosing a speaker box. Your first decision is whether you want a closed or vented enclosure. Closed enclosures are more efficient because there is no ventilation. They are also more secure because they don’t allow any outside noise into the box. On the other hand, vented enclosures let in more external sounds. This allows them to produce a fuller sound. If you’re going to play music outdoors, then you’ll probably want to go with a vented enclosure. If you only plan on playing inside, then you may want to get a closed enclosure.
Next, you have to decide between a ported or sealed enclosure. Ported enclosures are more open than sealed ones. Sealed enclosures keep everything inside the box. In either case, you should choose a box that fits your needs. For example, if you want to hear the bass, then you should choose a larger box. Similarly, if you want to listen to high notes, then you should choose smaller boxes. Finally, you need to decide how much bass you want to hear. Bass is low frequencies, so you’ll want to pick a box with a large diameter. You also want to make sure that the box is deep enough to reach all the way down to the bottom of the floor.
What Are The Best 6×9 Speakers To Buy?
There are many types of speakers available. Some of the most common include:
These speakers are designed to reproduce higher frequencies. Dynamic drivers are typically found in home theater systems. These speakers are often mounted on stands.
These speakers are designed for midrange sounds. They are usually found in stereo systems.
These speakers are designed specifically to reproduce lower frequencies. Subwoofer cabinets are usually placed under furniture such as couches and beds.